Crestwood School District is dedicated to respect, integrity, community, excellence, and team work in all we do.
- We believe that all students can acquire knowledge, skills, and process information in the pursuit of an appreciation for life-long learning.
- We believe that all students can develop integrity.
- We believe that all students can be creative, and utilize higher order thinking skills.
- We believe that all students can develop the ability to adapt to change.
- We believe that all students should respect the differences of society's diverse ethnic, racial, religious, and socioeconomic population.
- We believe that young adults possess a varied amount of potential that can be developed and nurtured with the assistance of educators.
- We believe that our school is the educational, civic, social, and athletic center of our community.
- We believe that quality education and the associated accountability is the responsibility of the entire community.
- We believe that the ultimate motivation and responsibility for achievement and success depends on the perseverance and committed effort of the individual student.
- We believe that regardless of individual circumstances, all students can achieve with guidance, direction, and unwavering belief in the power of high expectations.
- We believe that all students are entitled to learn in a safe, healthy, and orderly environment.
- We believe that a major purpose of education is to provide opportunities for individuals to be responsible and productive citizens.