10 Simple Items Coach Kile Requires from each of his Athletes
1. Be Coachable/Opened To Correction.
2. Have A Strong Work Ethic/High Work Rate/Give Your Best Effort/Do Whatever is Needed To Finish A Job.
3. Be Introspective/Self- Analytical.
4. Demonstrate Positive Body Language.
5. Be Able To Move Forward After A Mistake And Learn From It. Be Able To Make Corrections By Yourself.
6. Have A Positive Attitude/Optimism/Good Outlook.
7. Be Passionate About What You're Doing.
8. Be Punctual/On Time.
9. Do More Than The Bare Minimum Without Being Told/Be Self-Sufficient and Self-Motivated.
10. Be Prepared/Pay Attention To Detail/Pay Attention To Your Environment.